Is your web browser feeling a little sluggish? Perhaps it’s time to give your browser’s cache a good clear out. Clearing your internet cache periodically is essential for your web browser to function properly, saving you download time and allowing you to see the very latest version of the websites you visit.
Clear you cache in Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click Tools
3. Click Delete Browser History
4. Select Temporary Internet Files
5. Click Delete
Clear your cache in Firefox:
1. Open Firefox
2. Click on Tools on the browser’s main menu bar
3. Click on Options > a new dialogue box appears
4. Click privacy icon > click ‘clear recent history’
5. A new dialogue box appears: ‘Clear All History’
6. Check ‘Cache’
7. Click ‘Clear Now’.
Clear your cache in Google Chrome
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the spanner icon on the browser’s main toolbar > you will find this icon at the extreme right hand side
3. Click on Tools
4. Select ‘Clear Browsing
5. A dialogue box appears > select the check boxes for the information you wish to delete
6. Click ‘clear browsing history’.