As a business owner, it’s important that you project a professional image at all times. This professional image must extend to your business documents, as well, which is why it’s important to make sure that they are properly set out. Here’s how to format a Word 2003 document…
How to Set Margins in Microsoft Word
1. Click on File on the main toolbox
2. Click on Page Setup > a Page Setup box will pop up
3. Fill in the margins – top, left, bottom, right – as required
4. When you’re done, click OK.
How to Format Paragraphs in Word 2003
1. Click on Format on main toolbar
2. Click on Paragraph
3. Set indents and spacing and line and page breaks, as required. You can also specify if you want to bold or underline text here
4. When done, click OK.
How to Format Font in Word 2003
1. Click Format on main toolbar
2. Click Font
3. Select the font type and font size you would like to use.
4. When done, click OK
How to Bold Text in Word 2003
1. Highlight the word (s) you wish to bold
2. Click the Bold icon on the main toolbar
How to Underline Text in Word 2003
1. Highlight the word(s) you wish to underline
2. Click the Underline icon on the main toolbar.